Monday, January 17, 2011

Taking Care of Business...

Finances, Finances...who said "all my wealth is in my closet?" I am trying to become a better steward of my finances. I have started to really concentrate on my own well being (basically, I have got to start saving like the world is ending tomorrow) and become thrifty. I admire my mother whom has always stated get your retirement set so you will not have to work till you are close to the grave...lol. No laughing matter we are all going to have to work at least till we are 65 or older...NOOOOO! Unless you start today! I follow the financial guru Mellody Hobson and she is so real with building wealth and doing it slow and steady check her site at www.arielinvestments.com Taking care of business is my priority this year and years to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment