Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SERENITY NOW


Do you ever get so busy, that the day just seems to pass by, as if you only just took a breath? I have had that kind of couple of weeks since the last blog. So in order for me to slow down or as one would say "smell the roses" I have committed myself to daily walks to enjoy simple moments rain or shine. Rain at this particular moment in SF. However, walking in the rain is enjoyable if you are prepared...I feel a tip coming: as long as you are somewhat prepared or not. Necessities are as following: a smile(who wants to walk around with a frown), good pair of Wellies (Hunter by choice), a warm jacket(that dries easily) and a good umbrella that repels rain to the best of its ability. Above all else an attitude that is receptive and open to enjoy the MOMENT! These moments of self reflection is needed for ones sanity and boy do I need a bit of Serenity, Serenity NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment