Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Searching for the perfect pair of Biker Boots...

I am a bargain hunter for a number of things but there are some items that require me to splurge here and there. However, upon my searching the internet for a pair of biker boots that are stylish but not too manly and still have a feminine quality about them has come to a most unlikely place. TARGET!! Yes, to my surprise I have found the most stylish biker boot that are "Genuine Leather" for under $50 dollars. I ordered them immediately and they have finally arrived and I tried them on and to my surprise they are PERFECT!! I love it when a surprise purchase turns out the be the buy of the month. Who says you have to spend your hard earned money on items that try their best to SHOCK your pocket book, when they can be found for a more reasonable price it just requires a bit of creative thinking and searching skills galore. This Month's major score was at TARGET...

No comments:

Post a Comment